The brightest, bad ass, face melting, zombie killing 1000 lumens trouble light. Oh,
and it ain’t cheap!
The trouble light that even works on a sunny day. Blast your engine compartment
with 1000 lumens of white LED light. Use it at night as a portable sun when setting
up a campsite or changing a tire. Use it as a headlamp if you are caving – it will
light up the demons hiding in those dark corners. Attach it to your motorcycle with
Ram-Mount ‘A’ hardware. Keep it on the boat, or in your trunk.
· 1000 lm white light from (9) LEDs
· Power switch – on, off, flash
· Dimmer control
· Power in green LED indicator
· Neodymium magnets on 4 sides to attach to car
· Compatible with RamMount ‘A’ size components
· (2) ¼ x 20 tapped holes for use with standard tripod
· Integral cord grip for 12v supply cable
· Compatible with standard ‘SAE” two pin male/female plug
· More than 20 lbs of magnetic force for each side.
· Accessories available –
o cig light plug cord
o alligator clip cord
o extension cord
o Ram-Mount balls and clamps for infinite adjustment